check the CMDB Performance Guide..
It discusses a couple of issues you might be experiencing .. Indexes seemed
to be a hot issue..
Recommendation was to put all those indexes on a seperate tablespace ...
Also EIE needs the right amount of Theads with 2 GIG of ram allocated -- 2
threads per CPU..

Just read the guide.. I hope that will help you some..  unless you already
did that..

--
Patrick Zandi

Dev Technology Group -->  www.devtechnology.com