Shawn Pierson

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Marino, Melanie A
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:56 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Slow saving Active Links after ITSM app install

**

All,

After we installed ITSM 7.0 it is extremely slow displaying or saving
Active Links.  We have logged a ticket with Remedy and thier only answer
is this will be fixed when they upgrade the Admin tool.

Has anyone else experienced this? What is your workaround -if any?

Thanks,
Melanie Marino
KPMG LLP

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone
else is

unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying,

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, is

prohibited and may be unlawful. When addressed to our clients any
opinions or

advice contained in this email are subject to the terms and conditions

expressed in the governing KPMG client engagement letter.

html___

Private and confidential as detailed <a
href="http://www.sug.com/disclaimers/default.htm#Mail";>here</a>.  If you cannot
access hyperlink, please e-mail sender.