Hey Andre' and Chris...

First, we are using Incident Management 7.0.01 for on-boarding new
employees and, in order to do that we needed a real task management
similar to that offered in Change Management and that's where Patch 9002
comes in.

Based on Chris' post from early 2007, we did ITSM Patch 5 first and then
applied 9002.  I was able to work around the Change Management Template
issues by switching the menus on both Category fields on
TMS:TemplateSelection back to the original TMS:TIC:ApplicationName

We also found that the buttons to move tasks up and down in both the
TASK and TASK GROUP areas on the TASKS tab of HPD:HelpDesk were trying
to push a field with a $NULL$ value.  The field that those Active Links
was trying to push was RootRequestName.  I thought about adding workflow
to set that field with "IncidentNumber" but decided instead to
substitute IncidentNumber in all of the pushes and it works great.

The Active Links that needed modifications were:

            INT:HPDTMS:INC:ChangeChildSequence_OneLevelDown_ReBuildFlow

            INT:HPDTMS:INC:ChangeChildSequence_OneLevelUp_ReBuildFlow

            INT:HPDTMS:INC:ChangeSequence_OneLevelUp_ReBuildFlow

            INT:HPDTMS:INC:ChangeSequence_OneLevelDown_ReBuildFlow

Kind of sad to have to fix the patches that they put out there for us,
but I'm VERY happy to get that functionality in Incident Management!

Best of luck,

George Payne

Corporate Applications Developer

Electric Reliability Council of Texas