Don't forget the People template - you can set up standard permission
packages for various types of employees, which really speeds up the creation
process.

Also, some of the terminology around Task is different than in previous
versions, and takes a bit to get used to.

Task Templates are really pre-defined Tasks that can be re-used, either
individually or as part of a Task Group Template or Change Template.
What used to be known as Task Templates are now called Task Group
Templates.  They generally consist of a group of Task Templates.  TGTs can
also contain other TGTs as child records.
Then there are Change Templates, which are pre-defined CMs with accompanying
TGTs and/or TTs as child records.

Rick