From: Andre H <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2008 7:06:05 AM
Subject: ITSM 7 - Question, new employee on-boarding

** Good Morning and happy Friday,

I have been appointed to to ping the ITSM 7 community on new employee
on-boarding methodology.

By using only the following modules -

ARS 7.x
Mid-Tier 7.x
CMDB 2.x
Incident 7.0.x
Problem 7.0.x
SLM 7.x
and maybe Change 7.x

Where are you starting to create the main record?
Incident, then create child-tasks?
Change, then create child-tasks?

Please keep in mind that the Service Desk will only be handling on-boarding
process
.
I know of SRM and third party products that will handle on-boarding, I just
need to see how other companies are defining it without them.

Thanks for your input and have a great weekend.

Andre'

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. __Platinum Sponsor:
www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

Be a better friend, newshound, and