We have never run with the setting any higher in our production
environment so I can't speak to that.  We will reconsider once we're at
7.1.

--
Tony Worthington
Sr. Technical Analyst

Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
02/14/2008 03:59 PM
Please respond to
arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
cc

Subject
Re: arserver.exe Memory Usage 7.0.01

**
Thanks Tony,

Does this slow bringing up the form in the user tool while using the
system?

Jarl,

I thought that it would be a manual process. I just wish they come out
with a major patch on the ITSM (even if it involves doing things manually)
to remove all these unwanted forms, workflow etc..

Our schedules are sort of tight with timelines on this project and I don't
really see us going through a discovery process to identify all these
unwanted forms, workflow and clean up unless BMC would provide us with
this list or a patch to do so...

Joe