Logs?

Joe
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Mary Dollus
  Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2008 7:44 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Can't delete a user from CTM:People

  **
  Hi All,

  I'm trying to delete some users out of the CTM:People form however I keep
getting the error ARERR (382) The value(s) for this entry violate a unique
index that has been identified for this form.  I ran logs but can’t find
what it’s talking about…  I even tried adding a new record and deleting it
(which works).  The records I can’t seem to delete were restored from
another server.

  Setting the status to Delete saved okay… it’s just when I try to delete
it.

  I checked the “CTM:SupportGroupFunctionalRole”, “CTM:Support Group
Association” and there are no entries for the users.

  They do have entries in CTM:People, CTM:People Permission Groups, and
User.  If I try to delete the user from any of these forms, I get the unique
index error… L

  Has anyone encountered this?   If so, is there a way to resolve it?  I
have over 7k records I need to dump and reload… but I have to delete them
first.

  Thanks!!!

  Mary Dollus

  ARS 7.0.01 patch 005