Yes- we're planning to update to the newest versions of all the ITSM
apps.  Thanks all of you for your advice!

Chris

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 12:10 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What specifically breaks upgrades?

** Remember that in AR Server 7.1, licenses are treated differently.  I
noticed that when upgrading from 6.3 to 7.1 (patch 2) on Linux, the user
licenses didn't get converted - only the Server license did.  I would
take a backup of my license file and my ar.conf file, to ensure that I
can quickly restore anything that might not get upgraded correctly.

Are you asking about ITSM as well?

Rick

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 9:56 AM, Moore, Christopher Allen