Well, then there are two other things to take into account.  Others will
probably think of more.

1)  The Task patch hasn't been upgraded at all, and would have to be
re-installed, as would your fixes to it to make it functional.
2)  Be wary of the patch contents.  Engineering is doing a better job of
late, but not too long ago they seemed to be trying to spell Quality without
QA.  Test the snot out of whatever you upgrade to, and don't assume that
anyone else has.

Rick