Try using APPLICATION-PERFORM-EXIT on a button.

----- Original Message ----
From: Prashant Patil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 4:07:30 AM
Subject: Re: Explicitly Invalidate Remedy Session

** Dear All,

Let me explain the problem again:

We have a corporate portal. The user logs into the corporate portal. He clicks
on a link for Remedy and we pass the username and password in the url and the
user accesses remedy to register trouble tickets etc. Hence the login is
transparent to users. The portal is based on frames and remedy opens in the
content frame.
When the user performs a portal logout in this window where Remedy is open in a
frame, we call the logout http://<server>/arsys/shared/logoutservlet. This
kills the Remedy session and works perfectly.
This url works perfectly if the portal logout is being performed from the main
portal window where remedy is in the content frame. However if during his
interaction on the portal if the user clicks on a link which opens another
portal window and he logs out from this second portal window, we again call the
logout servlet. But it does not kill the remedy session in the main portal
window.
Is there a way where we can kill the user's remedy session from any of the open
portal windows?
Most clients want the corporate portal to be an access point for all
application and users. Putting Remedy on the portal is a major security concern
for any corporate if we are unable to kill the session
I appreciate all the help as there integrations on hold due to this problem.

__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___

Be a better friend, newshound, and