  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Feulner, Liz
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2008 8:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Problem getting arimportcmd to execute in an escalation

**
I am able to use arimport tool to load the saved .arm file and successfully
import the data into the table.   However, when I use arimportcmd to import
the data thru an escalation, nothing happens.  I don't get an error, the log
file is empty and no data is imported.

The escalation run process command I am using is:

C:"\<path name>\arimportcmd" -m <value found in first line of .arm file> -d
<path name where the .arm file can be found> -u "Demo" -p "xxxx" -l
c:\BP.log

I have verified that arimportcmd resides at the path name.  I have verified
the path name of the arm file.  The userid and password are valid.

When the escalation runs, the escalation log shows it completed.   The log
file BP.log is empty and the table arimportcmd should populate is empty.   I
get no error messages.

When I copy the escalation run process command above and paste it in the DOS
command line, press enter, the table is populated and the c:\BP.log file
shows it ran successfully.

What command is missing from the escalation run process to get the
escalation to import the data?

Liz
html___