-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Barbara Siebert
Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2008 10:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Problem getting arimportcmd to execute in an escalation

Hi LJ,
Thanks for your reply.  I know that Liz tried the cmd /c with her
arimportcmd and still had no luck.

Just for the record, her environment is Windows 2003, ARS 7.1, Oracle
10g, (and not that it matters but ITSM 6 and CMDB 2).

Any other ideas?
Thanks,
Barb Siebert
QMX Support Services