Hi Rick,
I checked that prior and no it didn''t, the qual is = EXTERNAL(
$z1D_ExternalQualString$)", checked further and that field isn't even on the
Overview Console
so, I thought it would be set through workflow, I viewed all associated
workflow with the form, and still nada.
I am going to run a workflow log and see when z1d_ExternalQualString' is
being set and by what workflow.
Since this is straight out of the box, I presumed someone else may have seen
this behavior.
Any other ideas?

Thanks Much,

Jase