The next meeting of our Utah RUG is Wed. May 21 at BYU in the Wilkinson Student
Center, room 3224.

We will begin at 8:30 am to allow travel and parking time for all.  The room
will be open with refreshments from 8:00 am.  You can find building location,
parking information and driving directions at http://map.byu.edu/  The building
number is 91 on the east side of campus - Visitor parking is available directly
east of that building (across East Campus Drive) in the parking lot for
building 19.

The current agenda stands as follows:

*         Report on ITSM 7 implementation

o   Lessons learned

o   Assignment Engine

o   Knowledge Base

*         Demo from BYU on linking Remedy with monitoring

Please send me other agenda items and any special requests or considerations
needed for attending this meeting.
As always, please pass along this invitation to anyone else who might be
appropriate to join this group.

Elaine Lauritzen
Brigham Young University
Data Center Operations