Hi,

No DB/Server-traffic is needed. All fields are retrieved when the ticket
is shown. All that needs to be done, is to keep a data-copy of changed
fields in the client memory.

It would not be a true DB-value, but I do not think that it matters. What
you typically want to do is to check for changes that the specific user
has done. The user will in any case get a warning on save if the record
has been updated since retrieval.

What would be nice, both in ACTL and FLTR, would be to be able to use the
DB/TR syntax in Set-Fields Actions. Both in a search qualification and in
values for CURRENT TRANSACTION operation.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.