This is running on 390603, which is why we're multi-threading the
Escalations in real life.

I have to say that running this against another form is a new concept for
me, though it makes more sense as I think more about it.  I must have missed
that day in training, because this is the first I've heard of it.  :)  I
have also just heard that running it in the Else action vs. the If action
will ensure that the action only fires once.  Don't know why, but I'll give
it a shot.

Rick