No, Michelle, this is not part of a server group - yet.  The error might
make more sense if it were, or if we were running Application-Delete-Entry,
which we're not.  The error seems as if it's running a GetListEntry after
each delete, which I didn't think it was, and then reporting the error after
each of those Gets.  I have more to noodle and test on tomorrow, for sure.

Thanks for your input!

Rick