Rick,

If I had to guess.... the server is getting the list of entries (GLE
API call) then deleting each entry one at at time AND doing a GetEntry
_after_ it did the delete. (And the part that is producing the error
is the GetEntry call, but it is ignored and the deleting continues.)

I wonder if this is a known error in your specific ARS server version?
 (AKA: It sounds like the bug is that the ARS server [Escalation
thread] is logging errors that are, and should be, ignored. It is not
an error to not find the data after you told the application server to
delete it. )

I would suggest that you open an incident with BMC tech support and
see what they say.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)