________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 2:52 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Application-Delete-Query-Entry gives errors

We are running an escalation nightly that runs this command:
Application-Query-Delete-Entry "SHR:TmpMessages" (( 'Status' = "Sent")
AND ( 'Send Time' !=  $NULL$ )).  The effect is to clear a form that
contains records accumulated during the day, but which are no longer
needed.

Running this creates thousands of entries in the arerror.log file
(roughly, but not exactly, equivalent to the number of records in the
form) that say this:  Thu May 29 10:31:45 2008  390603 : Entry does not
exist in database (ARERR 302).

There are no errors that show up in the api or sql logs, and the records
DO get deleted.  Any idea why these errors appear?  I'm kinda stumped as
to where else to look for a cause.

Rick