________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2008 2:35 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Walking table, reading and setting hi-liting rows

** I do not have the 7 docs handy but I know there is lot of information
in the 6.3 docs about table walking, specifically about what you are
asking.

1. Remedy knows if the row is selected using the $ROWSELECTED$ keyword.
I believe it even knows which row was selected as the primary and which
was selected as the secondary.

2. In order to highlite a row you need to reference the table name and a
row number in a set fields action.

Page 659 in 6.3 basic guide has everything you need to know. Look for a
Workflow Extras section in the 7 docs.