Date:         Thu, 19 Jun 2008 10:03:22 -0400
Sender:       "Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)"
              <arslist@ARSLIST.ORG>
From:         Carey Matthew Black <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:      Re: Walking table, reading and setting hi-liting rows

I think you will find that the color is only set for the rows when the
table is refreshed.
Changing the selection value after refresh does not change the row
color. (At least in v6.3 it did not work that way. Maybe 7.1 will be
different, but I doubt it.)

And frankly, given any ADA requirements, using color is a bad way to
communicate with users. I personally prefer the extra column approach.
You can even combine the two if you want to as well. The extra column
could be 'Display Type' = "Read Only-HTML" and stuff HTML into each
cell to color the page and add text to match the "state" for the row.
So the background could be "green" and you could put the word "green"
in the cell too. ( Just a thought)

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)