  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tournier, Pascal
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 7:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: "Copy to New" functionality for Mid-Tier

**

Hi,

We have recently migrated to Remedy ARS version 7.0.1 and wanted to go to
the Web access interface via Mid-tier. So currently we are using the User
tool and the Web interface to access our forms. I have noticed that the
"Copy to New" functionality that we have in the User tool (edit -> Copy to
New) doesn't exist for the Web.

Is there one easy way to produce this functionality via the workflow like
adding a button.. I know that I can create a Active Link with a open windows
associated but the problem is that will then have to match each fields one
aftzer the other which is really time consuming by knowing that we have more
than 100 fields for some schema or is there at least the possibility to
match all fields directly.. furthermore I will then need also to create such
AL for each schema and we have more than 50 schemas.

So I'm really looking for a easier solution. the better will be to have this
Copy to New functionality also integrated for the Web. Is there any plan to
do so ?

Thanks

Regards

html___