I was thinking the Client side logging might show it as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96
CS/SCCE
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Baffling Email Problem

Yes, I'm going to turn on SQL logging and try again to inspect the
attempted INSERT statement.  My only challenge is I have no access to
the box and must convey instructions to the system administrator who is
literally on the other side of the country.  He's out today, so I'll
post what I discover from the SQL logging tomorrow.