410-422-3623 Cell

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Howard Richter
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 2:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Is it possible to request ITSM Patches/upgrades for Win32
as definition and data files instead of a bundled executable file?

**
Kevin,

Sometimes when your working an issue with the BMC ServiceDesk, they will
let you know if it was changed, but as a normal basis Kevin I think your
correct.

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:19 PM, Begosh, Kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>