From: Chintan Shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, September 8, 2008 4:52:15 PM
Subject: Re: Latency on Search

**
DBA ran the queries against the DB on reporting server and it took 25 seconds!
No wonders, I turned on DB logs and found the same execution period.

Cant access DB from sqlplus as we are not granted permissions to touch Oracle
outside of Remedy.

Again ran the same queries on production server DB, it was <1 second.

'Status' field has following options
1.Assigned
2. Work In Progress
3. Resolved