From: Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Latency on Search
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Monday, September 8, 2008, 10:19 AM

**
Chintan,

Check the qualification on the table field and the form against which this
table field is getting its data from. Make sure that the qualification on the
table field is optimized - meaning that it does make use of indexes on the form
that its getting its data from.. Create indexes if necessary for columns that
appear in the qualificaiton if they do not have an index on them on the form
its getting its data from..

Joe