Hello,  Wondering if anyone might have suggestion for best way to obtain
snapshot stats of # of Cases open at a particular time each week (say,
midnight on Wednesdays).

I can run a Query with a search like:

'Created' <= "10/9/2008" AND ('Resolved' > "10/9/2008" OR 'Status*' <
"Resolved")

which selects Cases that were created up to and including 12:00am at
midnight and that were either resolved after that point or are still not
resolved at time of search.  But obviously this would need to be run once
each week...

Trying to figure out if there's another way to do this where a date range
could be entered and this stat collected for each week included.

This is not the first time I've been asked about getting snapshop-in-time
stats for open tickets and I'm hoping others may suggestions.  We are
currently on Remedy 6.x, but moving to 7.x, so solutions/suggestions in
either would be welcome.

Thanks,
Julie

[EMAIL PROTECTED]