From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Julie L Kanakanui JLKANAKA
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 9:08 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Reporting question - count of tickets "open" at a particular point in
time

**
Hello,  Wondering if anyone might have suggestion for best way to obtain
snapshot stats of # of Cases open at a particular time each week (say, midnight
on Wednesdays).

I can run a Query with a search like:

'Created' <= "10/9/2008" AND ('Resolved' > "10/9/2008" OR 'Status*' <
"Resolved")

which selects Cases that were created up to and including 12:00am at midnight
and that were either resolved after that point or are still not resolved at
time of search.  But obviously this would need to be run once each week...

Trying to figure out if there's another way to do this where a date range could
be entered and this stat collected for each week included.

This is not the first time I've been asked about getting snapshop-in-time stats
for open tickets and I'm hoping others may suggestions.  We are currently on
Remedy 6.x, but moving to 7.x, so solutions/suggestions in either would be
welcome.

Thanks,
Julie

[EMAIL PROTECTED] __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the