I have been loading and trying to configure Mid-Tier 7.1 all day. I have:

Sun Web Server 7, Mid-Tier 7.1, ARS 7.1, ITSM suite 7.0.03, all running on
Windows 2003 and MS SQL 2005.

I also loaded the Mid-Tier on IIS 6 this morning, then again on the Sun Web
Server where it now resides.

The problem is, I cannot log in, either with IE 6 as Administrator using the
default password (arsystem in the docs) or as a user using the username and
password in the system. I can get into the web server with the username and
password I added on installation, but I can't login to the Mid-Tier from IE
6 or the WUT.

I am trying to set up a demo laptop to show SRM and I really do need the web
services up and running.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bob Rowe, Remedy Action Request System Development and Administration
                [EMAIL PROTECTED]