The ARSystem Email Messages form will automatically parse and submit
tickets if the format of the incoming email is as follows:

char-set: windows-1252
#
#  File exported Tue Jan  6 09:04:16 2009
#
Schema: Some_Form
Server: SomeServer
Login:
Password:
Action: Submit
# Values: Submit, Query
Format: Short
# Values: Short, Full

  Z_Short_Desc !8!: N/A
 Z_Assigned_To !4!:
     Submitter !2!: $USER$
        Status !7!: Active
# Values: Inactive, Active

You create this .arm file by clicking Tools/Export Mail Templates and
choosing the form and view you want to use (you can create a nice
little EmailTemplateView which contains only the fields you want
someone to be able to access via email).

If an email comes into the ARSystem Email Messages form with that
format above, APIs will automatically parse it out and submit (or
whatever is set as the Action) a ticket to the form listed as the
Schema:

Steve