Instead of using a 'run process', use a 'Set Field' action into a field
using $PROCESS$.  This will force the Active Link to have to wait for the
$PROCESS$ to return a value from the process that this action is trying to
execute.

Marc Simmons

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 12:45 PM, Shoemaker, Gary <gsho...@sandia.gov> wrote:

> I have tried this in past and I can get the hourglass to appear.   I have
> some set fields that also need to happen from the active links.  What
> happens is that the set fields are set and then the run process fires which
> gives the hour glass after the set fields are done which take some time due
> to the lookups.  I have tried to have 2 active links with the first active
> link to only have the JavaScript, but the set fields fire first.
>
> Is there a way to force the run process to fire first like you would with a
> filter using `!
>
> Gary Shoemaker
> Sandia National Laboratories
>

> However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the
> results.
>                                Sir Winston Churchill

Marc Simmons
Remedy Administrator

"Everyday above ground is a good day... the rest is a choice!"