From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 9:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid Tier: how to show Hour glass when Active Link working on a form

It is possible to do using some javascript.  Do a Google search for javascript
mouse pointer and you should be able to find the javascript to do the change.
In your Active Links you will have to add (when the client type is web) a Run
Process action to execute the javascript to change the cursor (and change it
back when finished).

Fred