Hi folks,

When my users want to generate a report on form A, I
need to allow them to select a report based on a join
of form A and form B. Can't seem to be able to do it
on a browser client, as only reports based on form A
show up for selection.

When they are looking at a results list on A, they
click on "Report" button to get to the "Report
Selection" window (standard ARS form for reporting on
browser clients).

On this window, the reports that show up for selection
on the table are filtered by the table using this
qualification (source is Report form):

(( $FmName$ =  " " ) OR ( $FmName$ = 'Form Name')) AND
(($USER$ = 'Submitter') OR ( 'Status' = "Active"))

So, when the "Report Selection" window opens, I am
guessing the form name "A" is brought to the window on
$FmName$, so that only reports based on A are listed.

How can I have a report based on AJoinB be listed
there?

I think I could change my report design (Crystal) to
use report/subreport instead of a join form, but I
already have a report nicely built using AJoinB.

The relationship between A and B is one to one. With a
subreport, all the fields from the subreport will be
limited to one area, and I can't mix its fields with
those of the main report, as I can if I am using a
join with 1:1 relationship.

Can't win either way. Any ideas? Any way to embed the
join form name in the report and have that form be
used as the source, even though the user got to the
"Report Selection" window from A?

I can write custom code on a button to run this report
my way and bypass "Report Selection" window, but I am
trying hard to avoid having to write/change code, and
instead just add a report on "Report" form.

TIA.

ARS 7.1, Crystal 11.