Can you get application license info from ARGLU?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: 06 February 2009 11:24
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Determine license type?

Hi,

If you write an API-program it makes no sence to call the Plugin through
GLEWF. You should use ARGetListUser instead.

Note that users are allways assigned a Floating-Read when they login. They
will get the Floating-Write (if one is available) when they perform their
first data-operation against the server.

By data-operation i mean something like this:
- Making a search in a form
- Doing a table-refresh
- Running a Set-Fields Active-Link to the server.
- Create/modify a record

Just opening the object list, and/or a form, does not upgrade the license
from Floating-Read to Floating-Write.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.

___
UNSUBSCRIBE or access ARSlist Archives at www.arslist.org

database 3832 (20090206) __________

http://www.eset.com