Dates have not been set yet.  Actually just got back from vacation in
Hawaii.  I'm waiting to hear from a sponsor.  Will likely be May-June
timeframe.

Susan

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 3:07 PM, michael campbell <soup...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> ** Susan, you got any updates on this?  I think you were looking at
> something in March, maybe a two day event. Anything to share with the
> group?  mike
>  __Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
> html___

              • ... Brien Dieterle
              • ... Jason Miller
              • ... Mark Lev
              • ... Pruitt, Christopher J
              • ... J.T. Shyman
              • ... sriram pm
              • ... David Sanders
              • ... Davis, David CTR NAVSURFWARCENDIV Crane, Code 0552
              • ... Jeff Lockemy (QMX Support Services)
              • ... michael campbell
              • ... Susan Palmer
              • ... Ravi
              • ... LJ Longwing
  • Re: ADM: Other shoe jus... Dwayne Martin