Same here, we installed all of the bells and whistles in a Window 2003 VM
with SQL 2005 Java 1.6 and Tomcat that come bundled with it.  Using RDP to
install we were prompted to disable the temp dir flush and tscc.msc settings
and reboot before it would continue.  I was actually pretty impress with the
install (ease, speed, etc).

Also check out the uidemo that is on the BMCDN.  There are some really nice
new features (although some are web only).

http://developer.bmc.com/communities/docs/DOC-5969

Jason