Hello,

I am having a problem with Data Management Tool, and was hoping someone could
help.

ARS 7.1
ITSM 7.03
Windows OS
SQL Server
All latest patches

Error occurs when trying to Import CSV Files.  The convert worked.

Following is the error:  (I've xx'd out the password)
<ACTL> Checking DLD:DIP:Import_ProcessBatch (100)
<ACTL>     -> Passed qualification -- perform if actions
<ACTL>          0: Set Fields
<ACTL>             Process: "C:\Program Files\BMC Software\BMC Remedy ITSM Data
Management Tool\Data Load\Import.bat" C:\Program?Files\AR?System\Admin
C:\Program?Files\BMC?Software\BMC?Remedy?ITSM?Data?Management?Tool Skittles
CTM-LoginID 2693 0 ? xxxx Foundation
<ACTL>             z1D Char02 (1000000066) = ****
**** Unable to load mappings from file.
1
I would greatly appreciate anyones help.

Thanks,
Mark