From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Carey Matthew Black
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 6:07 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARInside source code

Stefan,

Sharing source code is one thing.

Starting an open sourced project under a defined software license where other
people might be able to maintain, improve, and distribute the project is much
more beneficial.

Could I suggest that you start a project on arswiki.org with this source code?
 (Or you could go to sourceforge.net if you like.)

Maybe the project will not go anywhere.. but then again.. maybe it will. :)

P.S. To the rest of ARSList,

If Stefan sets up an open sourced project somewhere is there anyone who would
be willing to step up and be a "developer" or "administrator" of the project?

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP) ARS = Action Request

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.