David,

I would have suggested BMC DN if it also had tools to help people
develop Open Source projects. However the last time I looked, BMC DN
offered nothing in the way of a source control system, a project Wiki,
mailing lists for the project or any other set of features that would
be helpful to maintain and/or grow a software project.

However, it has been a while since I last looked at BMC DN. Has any of
that changed? Or is it mostly a forum based web site that supports
attachments?

Maybe if BMC could use a product like RKM (Remedy Knowledge
Management) for it's customers to contribute (and search the contents
of) then I think it would be more helpful than the forum based web
site. ( Just a thought. )

--
Carey Matthew Black
BMC Remedy AR System Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

P.S. I sure hope that BMC does not use a forums centric methodology
for collaboration on code development.