From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Roberts, Chas
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:13 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Supportweb Hilarity

Apparently whether you take the survey or not, you cannot access support
web resources.  Perhaps this is a way to eliminate that service?

Yours truly,

Charles H. Roberts, 4th

Customer Service Manager (CSM)

Riverside County Information Technology (RCIT)

Office:  951-486-7780

   Cell:  951-840-8699

 eMail:  crobe...@riversidecountyit.org
<mailto:crobe...@riversidecountyit.org>