From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Grooms, Frederick W
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [ARSLIST] Supportweb Hilarity

I just logged in thru http://www.bmc.com/support/ and did not get a
survey.  SupportWeb seems to be working just fine for me under
bmc.com/support.

If I remember correctly there was an email a long while back that
supportweb.remedy.com was going to be phased out as they merged all
their support resources together.  It may have even been a popup on that
URL that said to change your links to the bmc.com/support link.

Fred