If you're a coder - search the ARS List - I posted a java chunk that exports
the objects to a memory buffer, place simple code to do a 'fopen(),fwrite'
pass in there. Also very simple to run through the object list(s), to get
everything.

What I feel internally is happening, instead of getting the objects in
smaller chunks they are building the entire list of objects to pass to the
function-call.

compiled size of 50MB would be huge :) try something 10K :)
Robert Molenda

--
If it were not for the gutter, my mind would be homeless!