From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of John
Sent: Wed 06/17/09 11:31 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Anybody able to export all ITSM 7.x definitions with DevStudio?

As an FYI.

I have a dump of an internal system (TimeTracker) -- which is maybe 30
forms and 1000 actlink/filters.

It is 15MB as an xml.

579365 -- lines.

I would imagine ITSM7 to be 100x as big.

I think the arsexporter -- is the way to go. (lots of small files)

Cause -- once you have that big .xml file -- it is a pain to use.

-John