SRM data is provided via HTTP or HTTPS
whatever you plop in the admin configuration

Http://Server.dom.main:8888/arsys <http://server.dom.main:8888/arsys>
https://server.dom.main:8443/arsys

so if you have a proxy server, and or an isa server it has to pass that way
as well.. FYI..

Admin console, general, server information, Advanced tab // Default web path
... this is what is used,
Also want to change Application Settings to match..
open CMD Remedy IT Service management, customer configuration, SRM,
advanced, application settings, open
 Modify the mid-tier path..

That should help some...

--