Hi,

The Remedy User tool connects directly to the Remedy Mid-Tier in case of SRM. It caused me many issues in case of multiple mid-tiers.

Best regards,
Jean-Louis Halleux
ARSmarts sa
http://www.arsmarts.com

On 14 Jul 2009, at 16:21, lee wrote:

Hi,

Question regarding SRM 2.1 through the user tool.

We have a citrix server with Remedy 7.1 User tool installed.
However, it is restricted to only 1 port that we designated for
Remedy. eg 999 or something.

It can access AR server and do everything in Remedy except SRM.

SRM 2.1 has the midtier part load the Request Entry screen.

However, does the Remedy client use midtier on the Citrix box and port
80 and talk directly to midtier server?
Or does it use the AR server to pull that Request Entry screen?

If the former, then I guess I need to also open port 80.

Thanks