From: Tim Rondeau <timothy.rond...@phaseforward.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:12:48 AM
Subject: Remedy Application Service

**
Hi,

Arsystem 7.0.1 patch 2  ITSM suite

We are looking to make sure requests from the Requestor Console come in from
the user and not from the Remedy Application Service user.  This functionality
on the Changes comes in from the actual user when submitting via the requestor
console.

The Incidents however come from the Remedy Application Service as the
submitter.

Before I put changes into the workflow, I am wondering if there is some setting
I am missing?

Thanks

Tim