Hi everyone,
I need your help.

I’ve been asked to create an email message that will help people explain to
their management why they should attend WWRUG09.
We need to address the decision-makers who approve attendance. The one thing
we’ve heard the most is that budgets are ‘tight’.
We knew that from the start; which is why we included DAILY tutorials
covering the latest versions of BMC products. I thought the Developer Studio
session alone would pack the house. Same for the ITSM 7.5 sessions. Which
explains why I need your help.

What reasons will get a manager’s approval to attend WWRUG09?
Here’s what I’ve got, so far:

1.      It’s an EDUCATIONAL conference with tutorials every day.
2.      Helps prepare for upgrades of ITSM, Atrium, and AR System
3.      One-of-a-kind Case Studies from peers
4.      Discover and compare products quickly at the Technology Vendor Fair
5.      Technology sessions every day
6.      The largest gathering of Custom AR System application developers
anywhere

And one reason NOT to tell your boss (or at least mumble): The Hard Rock
Hotel in Las Vegas!

So that’s my question for the ARSlist: what else would get management’s
approval to attend WWRUG09?

Thanks,
Joel

p.s. Check out Doug Mueller’s comments at
http://www.wwrug.org/wwrug/testimonials.html