Good to know :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Misi Mladoniczky
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 1:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Update Record and not change Modify Date

Hi,

If not mapped, modify-/create-date will be set to $TIMESTAMP$ if you are
replacing or creating new records. If you are "updating old record with new
data", the timestamps will be left intact.

All system/required core-fields will need a value when stored in the
database. On updates, they allready have values.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.