I heard that.. 2008 server is here better make all bmc products 64 bit and
compatible.
tidway, patrol, configuarion discovery, usertool ? Not!
customers are even looking elseware to get the hardware/software fix. they
do not want 32bit wow on 64bit os.
I have been hearing that for months..

--
Patrick Zandi