**
Hello,

Can anyone tell me what status reasons are available for a Cancelled problem investigation in ITSM 7.6?  I didn't see a list in the docs anywhere and I don't have 7.6 installed anywhere.

We are on ITSM 7.0.3 patch 9, and the only status reason for cancelled is "Duplicate Investigation".  One of my customers is asking for more status reasons for Cancelled and I'm hoping to put off that customization until we can get to 7.6.

Thanks,
Thad Esser
Remedy Developer

*IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message is strictly prohibited. Nothing in this email, including any attachment, is intended to be a legally binding signature. *